Corporate Membership Program
NAPFA’s Corporate Membership addresses the needs of multiple-adviser financial planning firms. It is designed to complement, not replace, the NAPFA-Registered Financial Advisor membership.
Corporate Membership gives owners an opportunity to show potential clients the unique offerings of the firm while providing professional growth resources for key employees.
- Find an Advisor: Share a detailed description of your company thousands of potential clients. Each eligible member is encouraged to complete a NAPFA member profile and the information will be added to this consumer search platform, where consumers enter their location and needs.
- FeeOnlyNetwork.com: Create a free basic profile on this exclusive online showcase of registered financial advisors; your profile helps drive traffic to your website and promotes your NAPFA affiliation
- Logos and downloads: Use the “NAPFA-Registered Financial Advisor” logo and “Corporate Firm” logos to reinforce that you meet the highest standards in the financial planning profession; refresh your website and print materials with other NAPFA logos featuring the “Power of Trust” brand
- NAPFA Advisor Bureau: Only available to NAPFA-Registered Financial advisors, this system distributes request directly from industry reporters at many of the most prestigious outlets to you to be interviewed and quoted as an industry expert
- NAPFA Engage: Network with other members using the member directory; use the discussion forum to post questions, receive answers and stay on top of the issues facing Fee-Only professionals
- NAPFA Events: Register at a reduced rate for in-person conferences to network with NAPFA members and to learn about hot topics impacting the Fee-Only world
- NAPFA Advisor magazine: Read articles about practical observations, real estate, practice profiles, tax updates and more
- What’s New at NAPFA: Receive monthly updates and resources via NAPFA’s e-newsletter
- NAPFA Member Discount Programs: Get discounts on products and services appropriate for a Fee-Only Advisor
Members from the applying firm must meet the requirements of their specific membership category. The firm must also maintain a ratio of one NAPFA-Registered Financial Advisor out of every five employees included in the membership.
1 - 5 Professionals
- Base dues, $1,360, plus $230 per professional
6 - 10 Professionals
- Base dues, $1,900, plus $125 per professional
11 - 25+ Professionals
- Base dues, $2,650, plus $100 per professional
Processing fees: $75.00 for ADV, for each NAPFA-Registered Financial Advisor applicant $75.00 (third-party processing fee)
If you have questions about the Corporate Membership Program, please contact the NAPFA Membership Team.