The largest conferences are held each spring and fall throughout the U.S. Typically about 75 exhibitors and 500 practitioners attend. In addition to outstanding educational sessions, there is always a well-attended exhibit hall with providers of products and services that you will want to know about. Last but not least the NAPFA staff and conference committees work hard to make the entire experience a “fun” event by planning very special entertainment and social functions for your enjoyment. Each conference has a programmatic theme and the meetings are comprehensive conferences offering sessions on all areas of financial planning.
There is no better place to learn how to fine-tune your practice than at a NAPFA meeting. You should know too that we plan our meetings in very desirable destinations and many members combine meetings with vacations. In addition to the prepared educational session, the networking and camaraderie that you will experience is priceless. You will meet peers from all over the country who are more than willing to share their ideas and experiences with you.
For those of you who distribute products and services there is no better marketplace. You will meet the decision makers who manage many billions of dollars on a collective basis.
There’s no better place to learn how to fine-tune your practice than at a NAPFA national conference.
- ·Stay up-to-date on the latest information on industry and regulatory issues and trends
- Connect with like-minded peers and conference friends
- Learn from inspirational speakers with thought provoking content
- Meet leading stakeholder partners with contemporary business solutions
- Explore exciting meeting destinations
If you’re an exhibitor, NAPFA conferences are a proven effective time and money investment for exhibitors to connect with the Fee-Only financial advisor national marketplace, have conversations with key decision-makers and generate new business partnerships.
Spring National May 6 - 9, 2020 - Hyatt Regency Denver Colorado Convention Center
Fall National October 21 - 24, 2020 - Omni Atlanta Hotel at CNN Center
Spring National May 5 - May 8, 2021 - Marriott Marquis San Diego Marina
Fall National October 13 - October 16, 2021 - The Westin Boston Waterfront
Attendees at NAPFA National Conferences experience:
- Broad-based education on a variety of planning topics
- The latest information in industry and regulatory trends and issues
- Greater insight into NAPFA and its advocacy for consumer protection and fiduciary standards
- Exposure to the best minds in financial planning, economics, and investments
- Interaction opportunities with a peer group committed to putting client’s interests first
- An event in a major metropolitan area