Becoming a NAPFA member
The process of becoming a NAPFA member varies depending on your membership category. In order to become a member, you'll have to complete the following steps:
- Create an account on napfa.org.
- Complete the membership application for the category of your choice. (Please click here for membership categories)
- Complete payment for your membership.
- If you're applying as a NAPFA-Registered Financial Advisor or NAPFA Associate, you'll submit your ADV for review. If you're applying as a Student Affiliate, you'll submit your proof of schooling.
- If you're applying as a NAPFA-Registered Financial Advisor, you'll submit a comprehensive plan, a request to do a peer review, or proof of completion of a plan through the Capstone Course. For more information on these requirements, click here.
- Once the ADV review is complete and you have passed the review requirement, you will recieve your membership approval. This process can take between 4-6 weeks.
If you have any questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to welcoming you to the community!