NAPFA is continually monitoring this situation and consulting information from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and local public health authorities for the best evidence-based information. The health and safety of conference attendees is of primary importance to us and we will continue to keep you informed.
Onsite Plans for the 2020 Spring Conference
- While routine handwashing is the recommended preventative practice, there will be an increased number of hand sanitation sites available at the Hyatt Regency, providing alcohol-based hand sanitizer meeting CDC’s guidance for all attendees and staff.
- The Hyatt Regency has a disinfectant procedure in place for nightly and day cleaning during move-in and conference, adhering to the CDC and the World Health Organization guidance.
- We will provide regional hospital system contact information and locations should any onsite medical issues arise.
- All attendees are encouraged to check the CDC’s Traveler’s Health Notices prior to departure. At this time, there are no notices in effect for domestic travel within the United States.
- Access additional preventative measure guidance from the World Health Organization.
- All attendees should check themselves for symptoms of acute respiratory illness before starting travel.
As additional information becomes available, we’ll provide regular updates via email and on the Spring Conference site. Should you have any questions, please contact NAPFA HQ at email@example.com or 847.483.5400.