2020 Spring Conference
Prepare for the future now at the NAPFA Spring 2020 National Conference.
Join us in the Mile High City to:
- Connect with like-minded financial planners from around the country
- Discover new ideas and solutions from leading providers
- Access unparalleled professional education from subject matter experts
Tap into the vast network that is NAPFA and take your business to the next level of success.
In 1 minute you can see why NAPFA members agree, NAPFA conferences get better every year!
Wednesday, May 6th
IRA Planning for Baby Boomers
Jeff Levine, Lead Financial Planning Nerd for Kitces.com
1:00 pm - 4:00 pm
$169/members, $199 non-members
- Ed Slott, thought leader in the retirement industry and creator of the Ed Slott Elite IRA Advisor Group
- Maria Contreras-Sweet, former Administrator in President Obama's Cabinet and expert in economic growth, job creation and competitiveness
- Sarah Newcomb, Ph.D., behavioral economist for Morningstar
- John Sileo, Cyber Expert, CEO, The Sileo Group
Speakers Back By Popular Demand
- Jeff Levine, tax and estate planning expert
- John Warnick, expert on purposeful legacy planning
- Mary Anne Ehlert, Ehlert Financial Group
- Steve Crawford, GenX Advice model expert from Australia
- Jay Mooreland, Behavioral Finance expert
- Sarah Newcomb, Behavorial Economist at Morningstar
- Carolyn McClanahan, Healthcare expert
CFP approved Ethics, conducted by David Mannaioni, College for Financial Planning will take place on Saturday, May 9. Price included in registration fee.
Dates to Remember
- March 27 - Advanced Registration Deadline
- April 13 - Hotel Group Rate Deadline
Advanced registration: $995/$1095 member/non-member
After March 27th: $1195/$1395 member/non-member
NAPFA Conference Registration Deals and Promotions!
- Attending your first NAPFA conference? Save $100 on your member or non-member registration rate.
- Referring a non-member? Save $100 by referring a non-member who registers for the event.
- Sending multiple attendees? Send three or more employees, and attendee #3 and up each save $100.
Cancellation and refund requests must be made in writing by April 8, 2020. A refund of the conference fee, minus a $150 administrative fee, will be given for cancellations received by that date. No refunds will be granted for requests received after April 8, 2020. Submit all requests to Robin Gemeinhardt. No refunds will be given for no-shows.
CFP approval pending for those sessions listed in the program agenda.
National Association of Personal Financial Advisors (NAPFA) is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: www.nasbaregistry.org.
Sponsor # 104015
Number of sessions qualifying for CPE credit: TBD
Method of presentation: Lecture, panel and open discussion
Level of learning: Overview
Advance preparation: None
Prerequisite knowledge and experience: None
NAPFA is an IRS approved sponsor for Enrolled Agents
Exhibitor & Sponsorship Opportunities
Contact Ric Haines
GES is the exclusive exhibit hall contractor and will email information to registered exhibitors 4-6 weeks prior to the conference.