Valpey Financial Services, LLC
Ron Valpey is a Certified Financial Planner™ professional, Accredited Investment Fiduciary™ and Investment Advisor Representative of Valpey Financial Services, LLC (a Registered Investment Advisor).
Ron was raised in New England and has over thirty years of personal and professional investment experience. He is a member of a number of professional associations including:
• The National Association of Personal Financial Advisors (NAPFA) is the country’s leading professional association of Fee-Only financial advisors
• The Financial Planning Association (FPA) where Ron was a Past Chairman and Past President of the Northern New England chapter
• The Center for Fiduciary Studies where Ron is an Accredited Investment Fiduciary
• The Concord Chamber of Commerce
He is also Chairman of the Captain Raymond Thombs Memorial Fund and Lecturer with the New Hampshire JumpStart Coalition, a non-profit organization helping to educate high school students on financial matters. Ron was a frequent guest on the Bill York radio and TV shows.
* A fiduciary is a person in whom another has placed trust and confidence to manage and protect property or money. The fiduciary has a legal obligation to act in the person’s best interest, putting the person’s own interest before the fiduciary’s interests. A fiduciary is required to fully disclose all potential conflicts of interest.