The NAPFA Large Firm Forum will return in 2023! Enjoy an exclusive opportunity to connect with like-minded leaders and indulge in sun and sand in beautiful Fort Lauderdale!
February 7-8, 2023
Conrad Fort Lauderdale Beach
Fort Lauderdale, FL
NAPFA’s Large Firm Forum is an event exclusively for:
- Shareholders from large financial planning firms with $1 billion + AUM
- Principals from large financial planning firms with $1 billion + AUM
- Next generation leaders may also attend by accompanying a firm principal
Attendees participate in a two-day program of thought-provoking presentations from prominent speakers, in-person round table discussions, and brainstorming with other industry leaders who manage distinctive challenges each day as they lead their firms into the future.
Large Firm Forum Takeaways
- Hear from subject matter experts presenting information central to your current and future challenges
- Share collective knowledge and discover take away solutions in roundtable and Q&A sessions
- Participate in guided panel discussions with industry thought leaders sharing diverse perspectives
- Re-connect with colleagues in the waterfront paradise of Fort Lauderdale, and more
Space is limited for this exclusive event.This event is invitation only.
Special Registration Offers
Sponsors inviting qualifying firms that register – $100 discount
Next gen leaders accompanying firm principal – $400 discount
Please contact Heidi Tennant to find out about eligibility and to obtain promotional codes.
*Only one special offer may be used per registrant.
Large Firm Forum Sponsors
Interested in being an exhibiting sponsor? To learn more about how you can align your business with this NAPFA exclusive event, contact Ric Haines at 732.920.4236.