Client Experience Specialist
Woodward Financial Advisors is seeking a Client Experience Specialist to join our growing independent Wealth Management firm located in Chapel Hill, NC. Come be a part of our team of hard-working, dedicated and fun-loving individuals!
The Client Experience Specialist is a core role that will make immediate meaningful contributions. He/she will be integral in leading our back-office functions and providing a high level of operations and administrative related service to our end-clients and internal advisory teams.
This is perfect for someone who is enthusiastic about helping people make the most meaningful use of their personal and financial resources. If you’re a dynamic team player who wants a tremendous career opportunity as part of our successful, growing group, we want to hear from you.
This role has wide-ranging potential. Depending on interest levels and skill sets, we can see the Client Experience Specialist as being a career role or an entry point to a future advisory track opportunity.
How you will help clients immediately:
• Serve as the go-to team member for anything related to custodial paperwork, including form preparation, obtaining client signatures, document submission, moving money, and follow-up.
• Communicate with clients on the status of cash distributions/deposits, and all operations type service requests.
• Provide support for our client portal, which includes account aggregation and a document vault.
• Serve as the firm's administrator for our managed 529 college savings accounts.
• Assist with developing and refining internal work-flow systems, including implementing adjustments to business processes in our client relationship management (CRM) software.
• Stay up-to-date on best practices and recent developments in the back-office/operations side of the wealth management industry.
• Contribute to the firm’s culture of business development (e.g., writing blog posts, posting to social media, planning and attending client events, networking, etc.).
You are a good fit if you:
• Are supremely organized and intensely detail-oriented
• Have a demonstrated affinity for operations and procedures
• Can identify and meet client and custodian needs and requirements on time
• Are a self-starter with a passion for delivering exceptional client-centered service
• Possess strong analytical skills
• Possess exceptional interpersonal skills
• Can work independently, performing multiple tasks efficiently and seeing them through to completion
• Show confidence when dealing with clients and fellow team members
• Can write clearly and concisely
• Have a Bachelor’s degree or higher
• Have a good working knowledge of the Microsoft Office suite
You are a GREAT fit if you have ALL the above qualities, plus…:
• Have always wanted a job title of “Problem Solver”
• Live for organization, structure and systems, yet can still think creatively
• Know that it’s always paying attention to the little things that separates the good from the great firms
• Derive immense satisfaction when paperwork is filled out correctly
• Desire and thrive with plenty of autonomy
• Have an unexplainable love of checklists, processes and procedures
• Regularly find yourself thinking about how to improve current systems
• Get irritated when things don’t work the way they’re supposed to
• Have not only heard of the TD Ameritrade Institutional and Fidelity Institutional custodial platforms, Morningstar Office, and Salesforce, but have experience working with them.
• Consistently wonder how you can make a positive lasting difference in someone’s life
Who we are:
Our firm’s culture and human capital are our most important assets. In addition to placing strong importance on hiring and retaining the best and brightest minds, we walk our talk by providing:
• Competitive base salary with performance-based pay program and career track
• Health, dental and vision insurance
• 401k, with annual safe-harbor employer contribution
• Health Savings Account with annual employer contribution
• Educational reimbursements (continued education, conference attendance, training budget, etc.) and paid professional dues
• Mentorship and learning opportunities in a collaborative team environment
• One month paid sabbatical after being with the firm for five years, and every five years thereafter
Where we live and why we love it:
Pursuing a career in Chapel Hill, NC means you will enjoy a historical trend-setting location full of sights, a multicultural university town, and a great quality of life. We are:
• Located midway between the beautiful Blue Ridge Mountains and wonderful sandy beaches of the North Carolina coast
• On the 2018 list of “Best Workplaces for Commuters”
• Ranked #3 on Newsmax magazine’s list of “Top 25 Most Uniquely American Cities and Towns”
• Conveniently located within proximity to the Raleigh-Durham (RDU) airport
• Home to the University of North Carolina, the oldest state supported university in the United States and one of the top public universities in the country