Associate Wealth Advisor
Associate Wealth Advisor
BlueSky Wealth Advisors
We are a well-established wealth advisory firm seeking to grow our team. We offer a great environment, a reputation for excellence, established clients and excellent growth potential to help you reach your personal and career goals. Our employees are as important as our clients, and we work to provide both with a great atmosphere and learning environment. We value our employees and we take pride in recognizing their outstanding talents and efforts. We are committed to the delivery of superior quality of services based on a foundation of honesty, integrity and ethical treatment.
We are currently seeking an Associate Wealth Advisor who is familiar with the fee-only fiduciary model of delivering financial advice, as well as basic knowledge of financial planning and investment management strategies. This position requires a goal-oriented, self-motivated and professional person. The selected candidate will have the opportunity for significant career advancement based on demonstrated relationship skills, technical abilities, judgment and integrity.
The primary role of the Associate Advisor position is gaining leverage and efficiency for Senior and Wealth Advisors by facilitating the client relationship and completing technical financial planning and investment management tasks. The Associate spends most of their time attending client review meetings as the supporting advisor, and providing all prep and follow-up support that is advisory in nature.
As a key member of the client’s advisory team, the associate advisor works with a senior advisor, and lead advisors, on assigned clients’ financial planning needs. Centralized operations, client service, and investment management departments allow the advisory teams to focus on the clients and planning.
• Solid academic track record
• Bachelor's Degree from an accredited college or university
• Interest in/currently pursuing CFP designation
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook)
• Detail-oriented, accurate, organized, able to set priorities
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Self-starter, takes initiative
• Team player, collaborative, able to work with and through others
• Desire/ability to work successfully in a small company environment
• Professional and knowledgeable demeanor
• Competitive Base salary
• Incentive based bonus plan
• 401(K) Plan with Company Match
• Open vacation policy
• Personal development and education opportunities
• Paid membership fees for industry associations
• Career track with opportunities for advancement
• A flexible schedule and work environment
Please submit your resume with cover letter explaining why you’re interested in working at BlueSky to: firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information, visit our website: www.blueskywa.com