Each year, NAPFA recognizes the achievements of members and public figures who have made extraordinary contributions to the association, profession, and the practice of financial planning.
- The Robert J. Underwood Distinguished Service Award is NAPFA’s flagship award. The Robert J. Underwood Distinguished Service Award, is presented annually in recognition of an outstanding record of service to NAPFA and significant advancement of the ideals of Fee-Only financial planning.
- The NAPFA Special Achievement Award is presented to non-members whose service greatly enhanced the environment for Fee-Only financial advisors or the advising profession. Providing consumer education on the benefits of a comprehensive financial plan and highly-qualified advisor is another component to be considered when nominating someone for this award.
- NAPFA Inspiring Leader Award is presented annually to NAPFA members who have established a record of encouraging, motivating and engaging others in reaching their full professional potential. The award is presented for long-term service to NAPFA, primarily as a teacher, mentor or coach.
- NAPFA New Professional Award is presented to practitioners under the age of 35 as of September 1, 2018, who have demonstrated exceptional influence in their professional and volunteer roles.
- NCEF Pro Bono Service Award recognizes the community service work of NAPFA members who have contributed their time and financial planning expertise to helping those in need in order to achieve positive financial outcomes in the future. This award is presented to a planner or financial planning firm in recognition of their significant pro bono contributions to a nonprofit organization, social services agency or directly to individuals through their own firm.
The NAPFA Awards Program recognizes leaders and achievers for their noted accomplishments within financial planning. Recognition as part of the NAPFA awards program is an outstanding accomplishment and a great honor. Just ask a one of the past recipients.
Do you know someone whose impact merits special recognition? Then, submit a nomination today! All nominations must be submitted by March 8, 2019.