Paraplanner - Customer Support Advisor
IFC Personal Money Managers, Inc.
Gary Schatsky 441 West End, Suite 1 I New York, NY 10024
IFC Personal Money Manager, Inc. was a pioneer in the field of comprehensive fee-only financial advice. As a full service boutique shop we provide advice which takes into account investment, financial planning and tax advice, where needed.
This is an excellent entry-level opportunity for a self-motivated, goal-oriented and very detailed person who enjoys working in a small boutique office.
This position will provide support in the financial advisory process as well as aiding the office operation as a whole. The will be opportunities to occasionally participate in client meetings but not in the advice or decision making capacity.
Duties/Responsibilities and daily activities:
- Manage back-office operations - set up investment accounts, changes, transfer of assets
- Prepare agendas for client meetings/data gathering - net worth, retirement projections and performance reports
- Maintain and manage client relationships/responding to their needs
- Post meeting follow up
- Daily interaction with clients and tasks via email/call
- Provide support for special projects
- Assist with general office administration
- Bachelor's degree, preferably finance related
- Strong computer skills (including proficiency with Word, Excel and Outlook)
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal - able to communicate with clients clearly and confidently
- Detail - oriented, organized, able to set priorities
- Self-starter, takes initiative
- Team player, collaborative, able to work with and through others
- Desire/ability to work successfully in a small company environment
- Must have a passion for helping people in improving their financial lives
Salary and Benefits
- Pay/benefits are competitive based on industry standards
- Salary based on experience
- Bonus potential
- Benefits include vacation, 401K with company match and a company subsidized health plan, if desired.
- Mentorship and learning opportunities and
- A friendly and balanced work culture
Interested candidates should email their resume with relevant other information to: