Financial Empowerment, LLC
Fulfilling lives through clarity and confidence. Clarity about choices results in confidence making financial decisions.
Financial Empowerment is a Registered Investment Advisor which means we are required by law to act in our clients' best interests. Our fiduciary policy goes beyond legal obligations since our success comes from our ability to offer fair and unbiased advice on a fee only basis.
We embrace and practice these values:
- Commitment to independence and objectivity.
- Leading-edge thinking, lifelong learning, and technical expertise.
- Aligning values with priorities and actions.
- Respectful and open communication, essential to lasting relationships.
- Integrity and commitment to promise management. Congruence between our words and our deeds.
- Team work and collaboration with your tax, estate, and insurance advisory team.
- Your best interests come first - our commitment as your fiduciary.
These values guide everything we do.
Janet Stanzak, a CFP Practitioner with a Masters of Science in Financial Planning, has over 30 years of seasoned experience working with clients to develop financial planning and investment strategies tailored to specific client needs.
Strategies are designed to take advantage of opportunities and minimize risks and threats to your financial well-being. We consider the possibilities, especially during life transitions, to determine those that are congruent with your values and objectives.
Financial planning and analysis work is typically done on a project fee basis. Fees for ongoing portfolio managment and financial planning services are charged based on a retainer fee schedule.