Jones Financial Consulting, LLC
Jones Financial Consulting was formed in 2007 because we recognized that individuals are searching for independent, objective, and unbiased advice. We believe that a client making informed confident decisions is the key to the client’s long term financial success. We do not sell investment or insurance products. We are compensated by clients strictly for the advice and assistance we provide.
We specialize in comprehensive financial planning and investment guidance for pre-retirees and retirees, as well as others who must make significant financial decisions with confidence. This includes those who are selling a business, receiving a significant inheritance, finalizing a divorce, or making important financial decisions after the death of a spouse.
Topics and issues to consider may include:
- Retirement plans and retirement projections
- Social security, pension benefits, and annuities
- Investments: diversification, risk and return expectations, risk tolerance, quality of individual investments, investment expenses, and tax planning
- Risk management and insurance coverage
- Use of employee benefit plans
- Roth conversions
- Estate planning
Our services are flexibly designed for clients who:
- take a do-it-yourself approach but want another opinion or a sounding board;
- work with several advisors and want an independent resource to coordinate services and advice from multiple sources;
- want to delegate investment management responsibility over some or all of a portfolio to an independent Registered Investment Advisor.