Trek Wealth Planning
I started Trek Wealth Planning because I wanted to give people freedom from money anxiety. The nagging worries of “Am I saving enough?” or “How much can I afford to spend?” spill over into all aspects of our lives. But a good plan can bring a sense of freedom over your money and your life.
- Do you wonder how much you need to save in order to retire someday?
- Do you have insurance set up to protect your family in a worst-case scenario?
- Can you afford a pay cut in order to take your dream job?
- Are you putting your hard-earned savings to work for you?
We will develop a plan to help you answer these questions so you can focus on the things that are most important to you.
Trek Wealth Planning was built around some key values.
- Serve our clients with quality financial planning and excellent service
- Be transparent in how we charge and how we operate
- Educate our clients on the why behind our recommendations
- Keep it simple – don’t overcomplicate
- Be active in and serve our community
When I’m not creating financial plans, you may find me playing outside with my 3 kids, visiting a local craft brewery, or cheering for my alma mater, the Missouri Tigers.