At Divergent Planning, we provide financial planning that evolves with your life.
Based in Bethesda, Maryland, we are an independent Registered Investment Advisory firm partnering with mid-career professionals, pre-retirees, and federal government employees in Maryland, Virginia, Washington DC, and nationwide. We offer:
1. Fee-only, fiduciary services: As an RIA, we are legally obligated to put your best interests first. As a fee-only advisor, we avoid conflicts of interest by refusing to accept commissions for the services or products we recommend.
2. Adaptable financial planning: To have an impact, financial planning should be an ongoing project that adjusts to the transitions of your life.
3. Ensemble approach: Not only will you work with a lead advisor, but you will also receive the expertise of a team of advisors, so that the full breadth of your needs and goals are addressed.
4. Transparency: Our fee-only structure means you will always know what you are paying for, and our technology will provide you a real-time picture of your finances whenever and wherever you want it.
5. Accountability: We have developed processes so that you have the comfort of knowing that your next action items and next meeting are always on the calendar.
6. Tax planning: We draw on our in-house expertise to integrate tax strategies with your overall financial plan, such as retirement account distribution strategies, tax loss harvesting, maximizing of deductions, and Roth conversions.
7. Planning for the long term: We have attained leading industry credentials so that we can better serve you, including the CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ certification.