Oasis Wealth Planning Advisors
HOLISTIC FINANCIAL PLANNING + INVESTMENT MANAGEMENT: MIDDLE TENNESSEE AND CENTRAL FLORIDA
We aim to provide a peace of mind by addressing some or all of these issues in an integrated fashion, often acting as the Personal CFO for our clients. Oasis Wealth's clients receive a team of advisors, bringing deep expertise for our clients.
- Am I on track for retirement?
- What steps should I take to get on track for retirement (e.g., how much to save, what "buckets" to save to, change in asset allocation and investments, different retirement date)?
- How do I minimize income taxes?
- Is my spending level appropriate, and how do health care costs impact my plan?
- What kind of estate plan do I need for my situation to ensure my spouse, children and/or grandchildren are protected? What are the relevant tax and non-tax issues?
- What should I be doing about my debt - pay off, restructure, refinance, use more leverage?
- Do I have the right amount, type, and structure of my insurance based on my current situation?
- How do I tie -- or integrate -- all of these issues together?
- How do I stay accountable in getting all of these issues addressed and tasks accomplished?
Our investment management approach is evidence-based with a focus on sound diversification.