2021 Spring Conference
April 26 Access on-demand sessions for convenient on-the-go learning
May 5 – 7 The Main Event - Join live sessions to connect with experts and peers
NAPFA Conferences have been a cornerstone of my education as a financial planner. Even though we can’t get together in person right now, I’m really looking forward to the Spring Conference. I can participate in all the great education sessions, both on demand and live, but I’m also excited to have opportunities to meet with peers in live-chats and NAPFA community meetings.
Karla McAvoy, CFP®, 2021 Chair-elect
THE NAPFA EXPERIENCE - MOVING FORWARD TOGETHER
Join your professional peers and partners to exchange new ideas, resources, solutions and more…
- Learn new ways to help clients claim their financial security and control
- Understand and address the evolving financial planning needs exposed by the pandemic
- Hear from top-tier experts to harness business success strategies in times of disruption
- Discover new ways to improve your virtual meetings that nurture connections with colleagues and clients
- Prepare for marketplace changes and opportunities to help you guide clients as they evaluate how to obtain their financial goals
- Identify and cultivate new ways to help make your business more diverse and profitable in 2021 and beyond
Register by March 30 – Members: $399/Non-members: $499
Register after March 30 – Members: $449/Non-members: $549
Deep Dive Workshops
Members: $149/Non-members: $199
IRA Planning for Baby Boomers
Presented by: Jeff Levine, CPA/PFS, CFP®, AIF, CWS, MSA, Kitces.com, Buckingham Wealth Partners
Social Security: From Knowledge to Implementation
Presented by: Heather Schreiber, RICP®, Founder, HLS Retirement Consulting, LLC
- Full Time Students - Attend for FREE
- First Time Attendees - Save an additional $100
- Firms Sending Three or More - Save an additional $50
Please contact Claire Brown to find out about eligibility and to obtain promotional codes.
*Only one special offer may be used per registrant.
Connect with companies who have tools, technology solutions and resources to help you stay ahead of the curve and align your business with your client’s needs!
Interested in being a conference sponsor? To learn more about how you can engage with NAPFA financial planning professionals, contact Ric Haines at 732.920.4236.
Cancellation and refund requests must be made in writing by April 16. A refund of the conference fee, minus a $100 administrative fee, will be given for cancellations received by that date. No refunds will be granted for requests received after April 16. Submit all requests to Claire Brown. NAPFA regrets that refunds will not be given for no-shows.
National Association of Personal Financial Advisors (NAPFA) is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: www.nasbaregistry.org.
Sponsor # 104015
Number of sessions qualifying for CPE credit: TBD
Delivery Method: Group Internet Based
Program Level: Basic
Advance preparation: None
Prerequisite knowledge and experience: None
NAPFA is an IRS approved sponsor for Enrolled Agents
*CFP CEs are subject to approval