2019 Fall Conference
Join us in Chicago October 1-4 for:
- Tools and ideas to build your business
- Connections to expand your personal network
- Learning to enhance your professional excellence
- Inspiration and transformation of collective knowledge
- Sebastian Terry, Author and global philanthropist - "100 Things"
- Traci Brown, persuasion expert - "Winning the Game of Two Truths and a Lie"
- Ryan Jenkins, author and generational expert - "How to Attract, Lead and Engage Millennials and Generation Z"
- Lloyd Shefsky, founder and co-director of the center for Family Enterprises - "Client and Self Gratification: Learn to Envision the Future"
- Weston Wellington, vice president, Dimensional Find Advisors - "The Big Tease"
Join us on Tuesday, October 1 for the following pre-conference sessions:
Your Aging Client: Issues of Elder Fraud and Diminished Capacity
Presented by Amy Florian
1:00 PM – 4:00 PM
Qualifies for 3 hours of NAPFA in J – Communications and CFP credit
Members: $149 / Non-Members: $179
New Standard for a Fiduciary World: Understanding CFP Board’s Revised Codes & Standards
Presented by Dan Candura, founder of Candura Group, LLC
4:15 PM – 6:15 PM
This qualifies for CFP Board Approved Ethics for 2 CE credits
Members: $50 / Non-Members: $75
Register by Wednesday, September 4: NAPFA Member = $995 / Non-NAPFA Member = $1,095
Register after Wednesday, September 4: NAPFA Member = $1,195 / Non-NAPFA Member = $1,395
NAPFA members can save:
- Attending your first NAPFA conference? Save $100 on your already-reduced member registration rate.
- Referring a non-member? Save $100 by referring a non-member who registers for the event.
- Sending multiple attendees? Send three or more employees, and attendees #3 and up each receive a $100 discount.
Non-members can save:
- Attending your first NAPFA conference? Save $100 on the registration fee.
Dates to Remember
Advance Registration Ends - Wednesday, September 4
Hyatt Regency McCormick Place Room Block Ends - Monday, September 9
Connect with providers who have tools, technology solutions and resources to help you deliver a more streamlined experience to your clients! Interested in exhibiting? To learn more about how you can align your business with NAPFA financial advisors, contact Ric Haines at 732.920.4236.
Cancellation and refund requests must be made in writing by Tuesday, September 3, 2019. A refund of the conference fee, minus a $100 administrative fee, will be given for cancellations received by that date. No refunds will be granted for requests received after September 3, 2019. Submit all requests to Robin Gemeinhardt. NAPFA regrets that refunds will not be given for no-shows.
CFP approval pending for those sessions listed in the program agenda.
National Association of Personal Financial Advisors (NAPFA) is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: www.nasbaregistry.org.
Sponsor # 104015
Number of sessions qualifying for CPE credit: TBD
Method of presentation: Lecture, panel and open discussion
Level of learning: Overview
Advance preparation: None
Prerequisite knowledge and experience: None
NAPFA is an IRS approved sponsor for Enrolled Agents