2018 Spring Conference
Dates: May 16-19, 2018
Location: Sheraton Grand at Wild Horse Pass
Join us in Phoenix this spring for the 2018 NAPFA Spring Conference, May 16-19. This conference promises to provide cutting-edge keynote speakers, top-notch networking opportunities, and educational programs designed to feed your professional passion and help you shape the future of your practice.
- Simon Bailey, author and international speaker on the topics of change, leadership and customer experience
- Margit Cox Henderson, clinical psychologist, author and expert on optimistic aging
- Dr. LaVaughn Henry, banking and regulatory policy analyst at the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation (FDIC)
- Greg Valliere, political analyst and chief global strategist at Horizon Investments
On Wednesday, May 16, don’t miss out on the optional learning opportunities, including:
- Bob Keebler’s workshop, Tax Reform for 2018 Planning and Beyond
- CFP Board-Approved Ethics Training – A Pragmatic Walk Through the Ethical Looking Glass with Melissa Kemp
Conference Session Topics:
- Advanced tax and estate planning implications for clients and the profession
- The status and outlook for the U.S. economy
- Legacy and multi-generational planning through generosity
- Entrepreneurial leadership
- Cybersecurity and compliance issues
Get important updates on avoidable IRA errors, charitable giving after tax reform, pass-through deductions for business income, how to be a more successful negotiator, and more!
Connect with providers who have tools, technology solutions and resources to help you deliver a more streamlined experience to your clients!
Interested in exhibiting? To learn more about how you can align your business with NAPFA financial advisors, contact Ric Haines at 732.920.4236
Dates to Remember
- April 4 - Advanced Registration Deadline
- April 16 - Hotel Group Rate Deadline
By April 4: NAPFA Member = $945 / Non-NAPFA Member = $1,145
After April 4: NAPFA Member = $1,195 / Non-NAPFA Member = $1,395
NAPFA Conference Registration Deals and Promotions!
NAPFA members can save!
- Attending your first NAPFA conference? Save $100 on your already-reduced member registration rate.
- Referring a non-member? Save $100 by referring a non-member who registers for the event.
- Sending multiple attendees? Send three or more employees, and attendees #3 and up each receive a $100 discount.
Non-members can save by:
- Attending your first NAPFA conference? Save $100 on the registration fee.
Cancellation and refund requests must be made in writing by April 18th. A refund of the conference fee, minus a $100 administrative fee, will be given for cancellations received by that date. No refunds will be granted for requests received after April 18, 2018. Submit all requests to Robin Gemeinhardt. NAPFA regrets that refunds will not be given for no-shows.
CFP approval pending for those sessions listed in the program agenda.
National Association of Personal Financial Advisors (NAPFA) is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: www.nasbaregistry.org.
Sponsor # 104015
Number of sessions qualifying for CPE credit: TBD
Method of presentation: Lecture, panel and open discussion
Level of learning: Overview
Advance preparation: None
Prerequisite knowledge and experience: None
NAPFA is an IRS approved sponsor for Enrolled Agents