Advisers Give Back
NAPFA and the NAPFA Consumer Education Foundation have partnered with Advisers Give Back,
a platform allowing consumers to connect with a NAPFA member at no cost.
Advisers Give Back makes it easy for you to remotely conduct pro-bono financial planning. You have the simple option of setting your availability, and Advisers Give Back will match you with qualified clients.
Pro-bono clients need assistance with:
- Paying off debt sooner
- Building savings faster
- Planning smarter for the future
Here's how it works:
- A client takes five minutes to sign up for the program.
- The client is then matched with an advisor based on their availability. A call is scheduled.
- On the call, the client and advisor decide on key actions to take.
- These key actions will appear in the client's personalized "To Do" dashboard on the Advisers Give Back site.
Support is provided to clients through ongoing support via email, text, and video messages. As an advisor, you will have access to an Adviser Interface, which includes the ability to:
- Review client data
- Initiate calls anonymously
- Message your Advisers Give Back assistant, and
- Manage your availability
If you are interested in giving back through pro-bono financial advice, apply for the Advisers Give Back program below. This program is currently limited to 25 individuals.
"Our lives are busy. Even when we want to provide pro bono help, there is no fast and easy way to do it. Advisers Give Back has already created an impressive program for how to deliver pro bono financial advice in a way that's efficient for the client and the advisor. Now they need our support to get to the next level."
- Michael Kitces
Learn more about the program here.