Join us for the Third Annual
NAPFA Large Firm Forum
February 11 -13, 2020
Energize and connect with peers at this unique and stunning Arizona resort.
NAPFA’s Large Firm Forum is an exclusive event for shareholders and principals from large financial planning firms with $1 billion + AUM. This is an exclusive event by invitation only.
Attendees participate in a three-day program of thought-provoking presentations from prominent speakers, in-person round table discussions and brainstorming with other industry leaders who face distinctive challenges each day as they lead their firms into the future.
Discover and transform collective knowledge into innovative business solutions.
New thought leaders and returning favorites you’ve seen before, but never like this. Take away new ideas covering:
- How high-performance teams help exceed client expectations
- Ways to identify and develop the next generation of firm leaders
- Strategic impact of women and diversity in leadership roles
Panels and Roundtable Discussions that take a deeper dive into key topics including:
- Innovating for the future without imperiling profitability
- Role of Machine Intelligence in financial services
- Insights from industry leaders on the future of the custodian/RIA relationships
And so much more…
Interested in being an exhibiting sponsor? To learn more about how you can align your business with this NAPFA exclusive event, contact Ric Haines at 732.920.4236.
Cancellation and refund requests must be made in writing by January 8, 2020. A refund of the conference fee, minus a $100 administrative fee, will be given for cancellations received by that date. No refunds will be granted for requests received after January 10th. Submit all requests to Robin Gemeinhardt. NAPFA regrets that refunds will not be given for no-shows.