Are you seeking a different kind of experience as a Wealth Manager where the focus is on helping people, not gathering assets? Welcome to S.E.E.D. Planning Group. We are an independent, fee-only financial planning and investment firm with a passion to put our clients’ needs first. We have developed programs to help people at all stages of life, but we are currently looking for the right candidate to help with our more complex clients as part of our Wealth Management Team.
As a Wealth Manager at S.E.E.D., you will have the opportunity to help people discover what wealth means to them. We believe money is a tool that helps empower people to live their lives. We are committed to finding out who and what’s behind people’s money to help our clients both accelerate and unlock their financial potential while simultaneously achieving their own unique definition of financial success.
What You Will Get to Do:
S.E.E.D.’s Wealth Managers work with clients to understand their financial situation and life goals. Our Wealth Managers work as a team to develop customized and comprehensive financial plans that cover all aspects of a client’s situation and needs. This position does NOT require outreach for new business development or any new business quotas.
- Walk clients through our discovery process to learn about their dreams and goals, and then proposing the appropriate program
- Onboard new clients utilizing S.E.E.D.’s structured planning process
- Maintain and update client’s financial plans beyond initial onboarding
- Utilize specialty teams for complex issues
- Collaborate with other team members on additional client cases in a secondary advisor role
- Document specific and detailed notes for every client interaction and event
- Develop advanced skills and join specialized planning teams within S.E.E.D
What We Seek in a Candidate:
Success at S.E.E.D. starts with teamwork and the desire to make a difference. S.E.E.D. is full of professionals who get excited about helping people meet their financial, and life goals. The ideal candidate will work effectively as part of the Wealth Management Team on complex cases and specialized planning.
- 3+ years of financial services industry experience, specifically with complex financial planning related work
- Team player, able to collaborate effectively and problem solve with others
- Personable with a client first attitude
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Bachelor’s degree
- CFP® (or currently working on) and/or other planning related designations
- Highly proficient in financial planning software and Microsoft Office
What We Offer:
- $70,000 - $120,000 salary commensurate with experience
- Career tracks and salary increases based on specialization
- Equity opportunities
- Safe Harbor 401(k) plan with 3% match
- Medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Paid time off
- Professional growth and development opportunities