INTERN - REAL ESTATE ANALYST
***** MUST BE LOCATED IN NEW YORK METRO AREA *****
Altfest Personal Wealth Management, a leading independent Wealth Management firm is looking for an Intern to support a new Real Estate Fund.
The Intern will work onsite in our office in New York (covid restrictions permitting) up to 20 hrs. per week, for a minimum of 6 months, beginning in June or July 2021.
• Work with the acquisitions team to analyze prospective real estate acquisitions
• Help build financial models to track performance of individual assets and portfolio as a whole
• Research similar investment strategies to boost acquisition volume
• Communicate and network effectively with other professionals in the industry
• Help develop and manage local real estate teams across multiple states in the US
• Current undergraduate student, ideally graduating in December 2021 or later
• Strong grade point average with coursework in Financial Analysis
• Impressive standardized test scores
• Exposure or prior experience in real estate valuation preferred
• Computer savvy and proficient using Excel
• Exceptional interpersonal communication skills
• Detail-oriented, organized self-starter who takes initiative
• Ability to multi-task and prioritize work to meet deadlines
• Effective team player with a high level of integrity
• High energy level, self-motivated with a strong sense of urgency
• Ability to manage people and projects effectively
• Willing to travel to source acquisitions when required
For consideration, please email your resume and a cover letter to: email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.