Senior Assistant Wealth Advisor
Our firm is growing and we are looking to add talented, hardworking advisors to our team!
SENIOR ASSISTANT WEALTH ADVISOR
Legend Financial Advisors, Inc.® (Legend) is a Fee-Only1, Fiduciary U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission registered investment advisory firm with its headquarters located in the North Hills of Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. Legend provides Personalized Wealth Management Services which includes Financial Planning and Investment Management to affluent and wealthy individuals, business entities, medical practices and non-profit organizations as well as retirement plans.
Due to an expansion of our financial advisory team, we are looking for a Senior Assistant Wealth Advisor. The ideal candidate will want to work on a team that embraces the fiduciary standard, wants to provide detailed financial planning services in addition to an advanced investment management process and have a commitment to the highest levels of ethics and client service.
This position requires working with clients on a team with Wealth Advisors, Assistant Wealth Advisors and support staff. The Senior Assistant Wealth Advisor will eventually have the opportunity to work at times on their own with clients, and to advance and contribute to the development of a rapidly growing wealth advisory firm. The ideal candidate should be a high-energy CFP® Certificant with at least three to five years of financial planning and investment management experience.
Key Qualifications and Responsibilities
1. Must be a CFP® Certificant with at least three to five years of financial planning and investment management experience.
2. Experience in supervising and training would be a plus.
3. Ability to collaborate with clients’ other advisors.
4. Possess strong verbal and written communication skills.
5. Be a self-starter, problem solver and goal-oriented team player.
6. Be organized, with strong attention to detail and proofreading skills.
7. Demonstrate curiosity and confidence when dealing with clients and other advisory team members.
8. Experience working with eMoney, Junxure, Bloomberg, BNA, Morningstar Advisor Workstation, Blueleaf, and Orion would be a plus.
9. Have expert level experience working with Microsoft Excel and Word.
10. Be willing to improve professional, personal development and technology skillsets through various sources including, Webcasts, conferences, publications and other educational media.
1. Establish strong professional relationships with existing and new clients.
2. Attend client meetings and document detailed notes.
3. Prepare client correspondence and illustrations as necessary.
4. Coordinate and implement decisions from interactions with clients, outside advisors, staff members and vendors.
5. Participate in various aspects of financial plan implementation.
6. Promptly respond to client service requests.
Back Office Responsibilities:
1. Assist in all aspects of client service.
2. Create and revise financial planning illustrations and prepare investment management reports.
3. Perform investment research analysis as assigned.
4. Work on firm projects as well as utilize the latest technology applications.
5. Be an active member of our Investment Committee.
6. Train other staff members as well as create internal processes, procedures and training videos.
If you are looking for an outstanding career opportunity and have the above qualifications, please send your resume, completed employment application (available on our Website at www.legend-financial.com), and salary history to:
Legend Financial Advisors, Inc.
Attn: Celine McDade Stanasolovich
5700 Corporate Drive, Suite 250
Pittsburgh, PA 15237
Legend’s Fee-Only And Transactions Disclosure:
1Legend Financial Advisors, Inc.® (Legend) is a Fee-Only Advisory Firm. Fee-Only Means Legend Never Receives Any Commissions.
Legend’s Clients Will Not Pay (a) a Transaction Fee (also Known as a Trading Fee or Commission) for Exchange-Traded Funds (ETF’s) and/or Exchange-Traded Notes (ETN’s) as well as Exchange-Traded Equities through Virtually All Custodians that Legend Utilizes. However, Open-End Mutual Fund Trading Fees Are Charged by Custodians.
Legend will Trade Open-End Mutual Funds, Usually an Institutional Share Class, if available, on Behalf of the Client, Through a Few Non-Related Institutional Custodians.
An Institutional Share Class of an Open-End Mutual Fund is Usually the Lowest Cost Share Class with Regard to the Expenses it Charges. Therefore, Legend Utilizes No-Load, Institutional Cost, Share Classes of Open-End Mutual Funds Due to its Desire to Reduce its Clients’ Investment Costs. In Fact, Legend’s Clients Only Pay a Small Transaction Fee for Institutional Mutual Fund Trades to the Custodian (Also Known as a Trading Fee or Commission).
Legend Never Receives any Portion of Such Fees/Commissions.
1. Please Note Certain Custodians that Legend May Use to Accommodate Certain Clients May Charge a Very Small Transaction Fee.