Bay Point Wealth Management seeks Financial Adviso
Bay Point is a fee-only firm with offices in Annapolis, MD and Sarasota, FL. Our primary purpose is to improve the lives of our clients and their families through highly personalized and comprehensive wealth management.
We are seeking a Financial Advisor to join our caring, competent, and client-focused team. The Financial Advisor will have responsibilities both in supporting a senior advisor as well as being lead advisor for other clients. These responsibilities will include:
- Preparing for client meetings, including completing an extensive client review checklist to identify needs, opportunities, and recommendations, drafting client agendas, and preparing client presentations.
- Running reports in Emoney Advisor to analyze retirement projections, college-funding requirements, tax projections, estate plan flow charts, and insurance needs analyses.
- Running reports in Tamarac Advisor View to review client positions, allocations, and performance, and be able to answer client questions.
- Meeting with clients and prospects to help establish goals and set priorities, determine action items, deliver presentations, and document meeting notes in Advisor CRM.
- Participate in team debriefing meetings to review and/or delegate follow-up tasks.
- Attend Financial Plan and Investment Management team meetings to help identify and solve issues, improve services, and create efficiencies.
All of Bay Point’s employees are team players, caring, full of integrity, personable and professional. In addition to these qualities, the ideal candidate will have:
- Bachelor’s degree
- CFP® designation
- 5+ years of financial planning experience
- Strong communication skills
- Competitive salary
- 401(k) with 3% employer contribution
- Incentive compensation program
- Annual allowance for continuing education, conference attendance, and professional membership dues