Senior Financial Analyst
Senior Financial Analyst Purpose:
&Wealth provides highly customized financial plans and investment management to people in the midst of major life changes. Often, divorce financial planning is at the core of our work.
Financial Analyst Responsibilities:
• Create highly customized financial plans based on complex income and asset structures.
• Build models to support analysis of financial assets.
• Sort and reconcile multiple expense transactions by comparing, categorizing and correcting data.
• Advanced Excel skills required.
• Analyze asset ownership to determine balance sheet, net worth statement and future view of possible asset and income division.
• Develop financial plan by aggregating and analyzing results and variances; identifying trends; recommending actions.
• Increase productivity by developing templates; eliminating duplications; coordinating information requirements.
• Provide information to management by assembling and summarizing data; preparing reports; making presentations of findings, analyses, and recommendations.
• Prepare financial reports, charts, tables and other exhibits as needed.
• Responsible for performing special projects to improve process efficiency and performance.
• Maintain and develop various financial models and standard templates distributed for use during the planning processes, ensuring quality, accuracy and focused analytic review.
• Demonstrate insightful use of financial analysis techniques, tools, and concepts, to provide practical counsel to management in order to drive business results.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
• Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting, Information Systems, CPA/CFA preferred.
• Advanced MS Excel and complete MS Office skills required.
• Understanding of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP).
• Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
• Ability to multi-task and work in a challenging entrepreneurial environment.
• Independent worker and analytical thinker with ability to conduct research, data analysis and resolve complex problems.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Desire to work in an entrepreneurial fast-paced environment.
• Maturity, professionalism, and high level of discretion is required.
• Strong work ethic with a positive attitude.
• Minimum of 5 - 7 years of applicable experience required.