Don Martini (CFA®, CFP®)
My mission is to empower busy professionals and their families to achieve their future financial vision. I help clients overcome confusion around financial decisions so they have the confidence and freedom to pursue their dreams.
Stop worrying. Start planning. Take action.
- Comprehensive Financial Plan*
- Comprehensive Plan plus Ongoing Support
How Can I Help You Put It All Together?
- Maximizing financial goals (savings plan, retirement contributions, college planning)
- Budgeting and cash flow analysis
- Review and analysis of current investment portfolio
- Investment Policy Statement, asset allocation and portfolio management
- Determine how much to save to fund your retirement
- Income and cash flow analysis in retirement
- Evaluate existing insurance policies
- Recommendations of insurance policies for coverage gaps
- Necessary estate documentation
- Other necessary legal documents–Power of Attorney, Health Care Directive
Let’s discuss what’s on your mind and how I can help you.
- What are your most pressing financial concerns?
- What are your most important values or goals?
- What do you hope to accomplish in the next few years?
- What do you hope to accomplish in the long-term?
About Envision Financial Planning
My goal is to help individuals and families realize their financial goals. We will work together to understand your current situation, determine your future aspirations then develop a plan to help you realize those goals. We will create a financial plan customized to your needs.
I am a fee-only financial planner located in San Francisco, CA, serving clients locally and across the country. As a fee-only planner I act solely in your best interest and do not accept any fees or commissions for product sales. Let’s discover your goals and dreams, and create a financial plan customized to you.
I have a Master of Business Administration in Finance. I completed a Personal Financial Planning Certification Program. I currently hold a Certified Financial Planner™ (CFP®) certification and a Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA) certification.
NAPFA Start Date
February 14, 2019