Conklin Shure Financial
You're looking to build a working life that honors your values.
- Maybe you’ve chosen a career that means a lot to you but that you never expected would pay you tons of money. That’s the story I hear from folks in academia, advocacy, the nonprofit world (where I used to work), and mental health. You wonder: "How do I make the most of the income and benefits I have? What might financial success look like to me and how might I pursue it without sacrificing my beliefs?”
- Maybe you make great money but are feeling burned out, alienated, or otherwise less-than-confident that your current role is the best use of your time. This is the story I hear from folks in tech (where I also used to work). You want to leverage today's earnings to plan for greater autonomy and impact in the future. You wonder: "How much less could I earn while keeping my lifestyle afloat and charting a path toward a future I'll be happy with?"
You want to use money as a tool to build a meaningful, exciting life. You don't want to become as wealthy as possible—especially if it would mean giving every moment to work or ignoring the injusticethat pervades this late-capitalist hellscape.
I work virtually with clients across the country from Glen Ridge, NJ.
Services & Pricing
- Holistic Financial Planning (Couples): $3,100 for the initial planning process, $310 per month thereafter.
- Holistic Financial Planning (Solo Clients): $2,100 for the initial planning process, $210 per month thereafter.
- Get-Your-Shit-Together Session: $600 (Two-Hour Meeting).