Iron Path Wealth Management, Inc.
Fee-Only Fiduciary Advisory Firm
Dan Granucci, CFA, CFP® founded Iron Path Wealth Management with a simple mission. He wanted to create a financial planning firm that he would hire for his own family.
With 15 years of experience giving clients financial advice, Dan knew exactly what he would look.
A wealth management firm should:
- Understand a family's goals and values before offering any advice
- Offer transparent fee-only advice based on a client's actual needs
- Manage investments based on proven research with a focus on minimizing expenses and taxes
- Have the expertise to advise on a variety of topics, not just a portfolio
- Provide insight on all aspects of a family's financial life including cash flow, retirement, educational planning, taxes and insurance
- Always act as a fiduciary, putting clients' needs first, in the strictest sense of the word
Whether you are considering financial planners for the first time or you are considering replacing your current advisor, Iron Path would love to talk.
CLICK HERE to book a 30 minute call to get to know us!