Iron Path Wealth Management, Inc.
Fee-Only | Fiduciary | Flexible
Dan Granucci, CFA, CFP(r) founded Iron Path Wealth Management with a simple mission. He wanted to create a financial planning firm that he would actually hire for his own family.
With 15 years of experience giving clients financial advice, Dan knew exactly what he would look for and what he would avoid.
A wealth management firm should:
- Understand a family's goals and values before offering any advice
- Offer transparent fee-only advice based on a client's actual needs
- Manage investments based on proven research with a focus on minimizing expenses and taxes
- Have the ability and interest to help all generations of a family, with a variety of needs and resources
- Provide insight on all aspects of a family's financial life including cash flow, retirement, educational planning, taxes and insurance
- Always act as a fiduciary, putting clients' needs first, in the strictest sense of the word
Whether you are considering financial planners for the first time or you are considering replacing an overpriced and underperforming current advisor, Iron Path wants to get to know you.
Let's set up a call to discuss how Iron Path can help!