Metanoia Financial, LLC
You can read the long version of who I am and what I do on my website at https://www.metanoiafinancial.com/about-me. But here’s the long version summed up in five bullets:
- I started off in finance working at a regional bank, SunTrust, helping people with more transactional needs like opening home equity lines, loans, checking accounts, money market accounts, etc.
- I found that I really enjoyed finance because it brought numbers to life, but I wanted to build deeper, lasting relationships with clients so I moved into wealth management / financial planning at Morgan Stanley (then Smith Barney)
- I was recruited to move to Merrill Lynch/Bank of America as the world seemed to be falling apart. I thought I was moving to a more secure financial institution…ha!
- As I watched what seemed to be the demise of modern finance and capitalism with it, I stumbled onto Biblical stewardship via Crown Financial and Financial Peace University
- After seeing a different approach to personal finance, I started Metanoia Financial to provide Biblically-based financial planning and advice