Kuhl Financial Services
- Comprehensive Fee Only Financial Planning.
- Fees may be paid by quartely retainer, fixed amounts for specific projects, or hourly.
- Offer the experienced services of a CPA since 1972, a Personal Financial Specialist (PFS) since 1996, and a NAPFA Registered Financial Advisor since 1997.
- A PFS is financial planner who is first a CPA.
- Only about 1% of CPAs are also Personal Financial Specialists (PFS).
- Tax Returns and Tax Planning.
- Retirement Planning and Distribution Planning.
- Investment Planning.
- Estate Planning.
- College Funding Planning.
- Insurance Planning.
Advisors at this Office