Alpha Financial Management, Inc.
At Alpha Financial Management we use the following systematic consulting process for uncovering your most important goals and for designing and implementing appropriate solutions.
The first two meetings are complimentary.
1. Discovery Meeting. At our initial meeting, we conduct a discovery interview. This helps us identify the challenges you face in achieving all that is important to you. We examine your current situation, the goals you would like to achieve and how we can maximize the possibility of achieving those goals.
2. Investment Plan Meeting. At this meeting, we present our diagnostic of your current situation and our recommendations for how we can bridge the gaps in order for you to reach your goals. This plan forms the foundation for all of our work together.
3. Mutual Commitment Meeting. At this meeting, we are ready to make a mutual decision about whether our firm can add substantial value and whether we should proceed. Should we both choose to work together, we commit to each other to work toward achieving everything that is important to you and your family. We also execute the documents necessary to put your investment plan into motion.
4. 45-Day Follow-Up Meeting. When you have multiple investment accounts, it’s easy to become overwhelmed with the amount of paperwork you receive. At this meeting, we help you organize all that paperwork in a notebook that we provide. We also answer any questions you may have so that you understand exactly what is happening with your money.
5. Regular Progress Meetings. These meetings are an opportunity to review any major changes in your personal or financial situation and make adjustments to your investment plan. These meetings also give us time to address advanced planning topics such as taxes, charitable giving, estate, and risk management.