NAPFA Membership is For You
As a CFP® professional, you have many options to network with like-minded planners and get the education needed to succeed in meeting goals, serving clients, and growing your firm. NAPFA might be just the place you’re looking for.
NAPFA is a real community of like-minded financial planning professionals that offers resources that planners like you rely on to advance their career, grow their business, and sharpen their skills. As a NAPFA member, you'll join over 3,500 Fee-Only financial planners who work in the best interest of their clients.
NAPFA members enjoy:
● NAPFA Engage, NAPFA's networking and discussion forum which is truly the secret sauce of NAPFA where members share openly.
● Find an Advisor*, NAPFA's proprietary consumer search platform
● Mentor Engage, NAPFA's link to members interested in getting or becoming a mentor
● NAPFA Advisor magazine
● NAPFA's member-only e-newsletter, What's New at NAPFA
● Reduced registration rate on NAPFA Conferences
● Discounts on products and services through NAPFA Member Discount Programs
● Participation in NAPFA study groups
● MIX Groups Geographically diverse groups sharing ideas centered on a business problem or specific interest
● FiGuide.com*, NAPFA's member-run, consumer-focused blog automatically via RSS feed to your website as a free client resource
● The NAPFA Press Request System*, allowing you access to media requests for interviews
If you're looking for a community of like-minded professionals and the education you need to better serve your clients and grow your practice, consider NAPFA as a professional home.
Take your first step today toward membership by creating a NAPFA account. Once you have a NAPFA username and password, log in to the website and begin the application. Questions about membership or the application process? Contact the member services team firstname.lastname@example.org.