Volunteering with NAPFA
NAPFA believes that the way for members to get the most out of their membership is not only to take advantage of the benefits the organization offers to them, but also to get involved by joining NAPFA's team of volunteers.
As a member-based organization, NAPFA looks to volunteers to help provide ideas and expertise in order to ensure that the association meets its strategic goals and achieves its mission to provide networking opportunities, education, business development, and advocacy to promote the professional success of fee-only, comprehensive financial advisors. In exchange for your time and your support, you will develop leadership skills and enhance your network, benefitting you both professionally and personally. Volunteering is just as easy as it is rewarding, and there are lots of different ways to get involved.
As a volunteer, you can:
- Contribute to helping NAPFA achieve its mission
- Exercise new leadership, teambuilding and communication skills
- Meet other fee-only financial planning professionals
- Design and facilitate programming
- Work collaboratively in order to foster a spirit of innovation and creativity
- Learn from diverse people and viewpoints
For information on what specific volunteer opportunities are currently open, please click on the button below. NAPFA's call for volunteers is open through December 16th, 2019, so don't wait to sign up!