Paid Wealth Management Internship
Paid Wealth Management Internship Position
Harbor Financial Group, Inc. is looking to fill a wealth management internship position. It is a paid internship opportunity aimed at economics/finance/business students who are looking for training and experience in the financial services industry. We are looking for a junior, senior, MBA candidate or recent graduate.
Interns will be working through our training modules that have been developed to train and further your education of the financial planning & investment management business. We are looking for someone, 10-15 hours a week, who is available Tuesdays and Fridays starting in January 2018. The position is flexible and may offer more hours if the candidate is interested. Pay will be negotiable based on experience.
Responsibilities may include:
- Answering phones and clerical tasks
- Conducting market research and analysis
- Assisting staff members with portfolio management tasks
- Assisting staff members with investment/financial planning related projects
- Assisting principal with business strategy & operations analysis projects
- Assisting staff members with client requests
- Assisting staff members with client communications
· Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills
· Proficiency in Microsoft office software; including Word, Excel, and Powerpoint.
· General ability to use standard office equipment (copier, scanner, shredder, etc.)
· Comfortable with technology
· Need to be available Tuesdays and Fridays
If you are interested, please e-mail your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with a subject line of “Internship position” with a copy of your resume and cover letter attached.
About Harbor Financial Group
We are fee only CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ professionals based in Colorado’s Front Range. We have specialized in providing comprehensive financial planning and investment management to individuals, families, and small businesses since 1988 from our locations in Boulder and Denver. Our experienced team provides a high level of service and attention rarely seen in the financial world. Our process is deceptively simple: ask the right questions, listen, and design a plan that meets client needs and goals. We believe that building, preserving, and managing your wealth should achieve a clearly defined purpose.