Client Services Administrator
CLIENT SERVICES ADMINISTRATOR
When Market Street Wealth Management Advisors (Market Street) was founded in 2001, it was created with the guiding principle that its clients would be served in a manner in which its own team and their family members would want to be treated. At Market Street, we’ve built a team with the best and brightest people to ensure we’re on the forefront of market trends while providing sound financial planning recommendations to help our clients achieve their goals. Today, we continue to focus on providing an unmatched client experience through comprehensive financial planning, integrated investment management, and qualified retirement plan consulting services.
Market Street Wealth Management Advisors, LLC
3091 E 98th Street, Suite 160
Indianapolis, IN 46280
This is an excellent opportunity to join our growing Fee-Only Wealth Management Firm through servicing our clients and our team. You will assist our clients with opening and transferring new accounts, maintaining current accounts, and processing funds transfers. Also, you will assist all Market Street team members through maintaining office supplies, preparing meeting space, and coordinating firm events.
At Market Street we take great pride in providing a collaborative office culture with an emphasis on work/life balance. We offer a competitive salary with bonus plan as well as a 401(k) plan with generous company contribution.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Client Services
o Greet clients and visitors, make them feel welcome and comfortable while waiting for financial planning team and inform lead financial planner of client or visitor’s presence.
o Set up new client accounts and transfer paperwork. Assist existing clients with ongoing account maintenance requirements.
o Execute requested client transfers, keep client informed throughout transfer process, and confirm reconciliation of completed transfers.
o Prepare various custodian paperwork for client’s signature using their preferred signature method (e.g. hard copy or Docusign).
o Assist with preparing and mailing client billing invoices and preparation of client quarterly reports.
o Process transactions such as wire transfers and electronic fund transfers.
o Respond promptly and directly to client requests.
o Keep detailed, up to date, and accurate notes in CRM software.
• Office Manager
o Screen and route telephone calls and facsimile messages.
o Keep reception and public areas neat and tidy.
o Assist in purchasing office equipment, supplies, and client materials.
o Prepare meeting spaces and coordinate catering.
o Assist in planning company events including the selection of location, activity and/or food and beverage.
o Attend Market Street Staff and Compliance meetings.
o Assist with any special projects.
An ideal candidate would possess the following minimum qualifications:
• Minimum Associate’s degree.
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office products Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and Outlook.
• Warm, friendly personality with the ability to connect with people.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills.
• Extremely organized and detail-oriented.
• Client-first attitude and passion to serve others.
• Understanding of Fiduciary responsibility to clients.
• Ability to multi-task, manage time effectively, and work unsupervised.
• Ability to maintain absolute confidentiality in dealing with client matters.
• Self-starter, energetic, assertive, and eager to learn.
• Professional demeanor, team player, excellent people skills.
• Desire to work successfully in a small company environment.
Preference would be given to a candidate that possess the following added qualifications:
• A bachelor’s degree in a related field of study (e.g. business, finance, accounting, etc.)
• Experience with Schwab’s custodial services and Junxure Cloud CRM a plus.
• Experience working in either Tamarac or Orion portfolio management systems.
• Past experience working in a Fee-Only Wealth Management environment or related Financial Services company.
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS
Compensation and Benefits are competitive based on industry standards.
• Salary will be based on relevant experience.
• Annual Bonus Plan based on individual and firm performance.
• Benefits include a 401(k) plan with generous company contributions and paid vacation.
• Financial support for professional accreditation and continuing education requirements.
Jessica L. Bokhart, CFP®
Partner | Senior Financial Planner
To apply for this position:
• Submit your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
• If you are selected from our resume review, you will be contacted to begin the in-person interview process.
Market Street Wealth Management Advisors, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer