Associate Financial Adviser
Rodgers & Associates, Ltd, a Registered Investment Adviser, is a fee-only independent wealth management firm. We provide financial planning and investment management services to individuals who are retired or about to retire. We are looking for a dynamic, energetic, hardworking individual to join our team to deliver comprehensive financial planning services to new & existing clients.
- Assist Financial Advisers in preparing for client review meetings
- Prepare financial plans and retirement projections
- Prepare income tax projections
- Collaborate with Financial Advisers in reviewing portfolio allocations and investments
- Implement financial plan recommendations
- Maintain client records and actions to be completed in CRM system
- Provide a high level of service while interacting with existing and potential clients.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Must have started the coursework for the CFP® certification or ability to complete within 2 years
- Must have a basic understanding of investment planning including asset allocation, Monte Carlo simulation and modern portfolio theory
- Some financial services experience is preferred
- Very strong organizational and time management skills
- Strong mathematical, analytical and communication skills
- Detail oriented
- Computer skills including Word, Excel and PowerPoint is preferred
Our Mission – To enhance the quality of our clients' lives by providing personalized financial planning services and tax-efficient strategies.
Our Core Values –
- We act with integrity and are professional in appearance and communications with colleagues and clients.
- We are committed to achieving unsurpassed client satisfaction through timely and high-quality service.
- We are dedicated to learning and continually improving ourselves.
- We support each other in order to mutually benefit from the success of the company.
- We are active participants in the community.