Associate Financial Planner
Financial Life Focus, LLC, of Livingston, NJ is looking to hire an Associate Financial Planner. This job requires someone with outstanding technical and communication skills, attention to detail, and the willingness to focus and learn. The position is full-time and salary will be based on experience, education, and qualifications. This position is growth-oriented and provides a gateway to future advancement within the firm.
• Prepare client financial plans that are thorough, accurate, and easy for clients to understand. This requires an excellent understanding of financial planning software and superior writing skills. Elements of the financial plan should be consistent with CFP® Board definitions/standards.
• Participate in client meetings in collaboration with Senior Planners. Establish working relationship with clients during data gathering and planning process. Follow up with clients in an efficient, timely manner.
• Proactively communicate with Senior Planners regarding work in progress and prospective pipeline.
• Maintain and update source documents from clients (statements, tax returns, wills, etc), case notes, financial plan documents (cash flow, net worth, retirement plan, action plan, etc); in an organized and consistent manner.
• Assist Senior Planners with client communication, agendas, recaps, and recommendations.
• Contribute to the firm’s business development and growth.
Education, training, experience:
• Bachelor’s Degree.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Have obtained, or are currently pursuing the CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ designation.
• Previous experience in the Financial Planning Industry a plus.
• Knowledge of NaviPlan software a plus.
• Strong organization and time management skills.
• Self-starter with an ability to prioritize tasks.
• Team player, collaborative, able to work with others.
• Desire to work successfully in a small company environment.
**Note: Please provide cover letter and resume with application to
Patrice Nicita email@example.com