What we are offering:
We are an investment advisory group with members who believe passionately in delivering simplicity and transparency to a select group of clients. Our fee-only firm manages $4 billion in AUM and work with families across the United States.
We are seeking a Financial Advisor to join our team of professionals in Edina, MN. This is a challenging position that requires you to work closely with all team members to provide day to day support to clients and prospects. You will work with clients immediately as part of the existing advisory team, learn the business from the ground up, and receive mentoring from several senior advisors.
What you will get to do:
- As a Financial Advisor, you will play an important role in delivering the personalized service that lays the foundation for everything we do. You will:
- Be an integral member of our Regional Advisory Team, providing financial planning and investment advisory services to clients of all ages and stages of wealth.
- Take primary responsibility for all aspects of the client relationship, working closely with clients to fully understand their financial situation
- Develop and deliver financial plans and implement investment strategies
- Collaborate with other tax, legal, and insurance professionals to cover your clients’ entire financial roadmap and ensure they’re on track to achieving their goals
What we seek in a candidate:
- 3-5 years of experience within the financial services industry required
- Holds the CFP® Designation or in process of obtaining the CFP® Certification
- Previous experience in tax (CPA license is great) or insurance is definitely a plus
- Passion for helping people understand their financial issues and finding the best solutions to suit their needs
- A master collaborator and team player who truly enjoys working with others
- Motivation and drive to volunteer for new challenges and committed to your own professional growth
- Competitive salary
- 401k plan with generous employer profit sharing plan match
- Health, Dental, Vision, Life, Disability, FSA, and HSA plans subsidized by employer
- Healthy work/life balance, with a Paid Time Off program plus 10 paid holidays
- Paid training and professional memberships
- Advanced degree tuition reimbursement