What our client is offering:
We are an independent wealth advisory firm providing holistic advice and counsel to individuals and families. Our integrative approach helps our clients invest wisely and make informed financial decisions. We operate transparently and value the meaningful, long-lasting relationships we have built with our clients.
We are seeking a highly energized, personable and confident individual who will help service and maintain the relationships we have cultivated with our clients. The candidate must be extremely professional in appearance and manner, willing to accept direction, quick to learn new processes and procedures, and computer savvy. We have grown substantially by adding like-minded Advisors who are determined to put their clients first and have a desire to steer clear of the unavoidable conflicts of Wall Street firms.
What you will get to do:
- Collect and analyze information regarding a client’s risk tolerance, long- and short-term goals, and assist clients regarding the advantages, risks, and disadvantages of different asset allocations
- Assist Private Wealth Advisor in analysis of estate plans, retirement plans, tax planning, insurance needs, Social Security income analysis, pension plan analysis, etc.
- Conduct recommendation meetings and reviews with clients and ultimately conduct client review meetings independently
- Coordinate planning recommendations and implementation with outside professionals
- Continuously monitor client’s financial situations with detail and accuracy
- Assist with advising and preparing tax analysis in order to ensure tax liabilities for the client are reduced
- Understanding of firm’s investment philosophy and build portfolio allocations accordingly
- Participate in first and second meetings with prospects
What we seek in a candidate:
- Bachelor’s degree in Financial Planning, Finance, or Business Administration
- 3-5 years of experience in the financial services industry
- CFP® designation; or currently working towards completion
- Series 7 & 66 licenses
- Solid understanding of comprehensive personal financial planning topics
- State insurance license, preferred
- Professional business acumen and communication skills
- Knowledge of planning software such as Money Guide Pro, Morningstar, etc.
- Strong MS Office Skills, particularly Excel and PowerPoint
- Demonstrate a positive attitude in all you do
- Competitive salary
- Health benefits
- Paid holidays and vacation
- Sick/personal days
- 401(k) with company contribution