What we are offering:
We are a well-established financial services firm in Portland, OR that offers a great team environment, a reputation for excellence, established clients and excellent growth potential to help you reach your personal and career goals. Our employees are as important as our clients, and we work to provide both with a great atmosphere and learning environment. We value our employees and we take pride in recognizing their outstanding talents and efforts. We are committed to the delivery of superior quality of services based on a foundation of honesty, integrity and ethical treatment.
We are currently seeking an Associate Advisor who is familiar with the financial planning and investment management process, and is dedicated to helping take our company to the next level. This position requires a goal-oriented, self-motivated and professional person. The primary responsibility will be client retention and reviewing/presenting client related financial plan recommendations or implementation of processes with all existing clients. All candidates should demonstrate a desire to network, build relationships and communicate effectively with people.
What you will get to do:
- Coordinate Client Review meetings with Lead/Senior advisor
- Prepare briefing and present to Lead/Senior Planner prior to client meeting
- Attend Client meetings and enter notes into CRM
- Coordinate follow-up items with Lead Advisor
- Maintain financial planning software (eMoney)
- Prepare Financial Planning Reports from Software for Lead/Senior Advisor review
- Create Portfolio Valuation and Performance Reports
- Coordinate 401k recommendations with Lead Advisor, CFA and Client.
- Update and review accounts for year-end tax planning
- Eventual assistance with Business Development via Blog articles, radio handouts, and networking
What we seek in a candidate:
- Passion for financial planning
- Bachelor’s degree and passage of the CFP® exam.
- Familiar with eMoney, Orion and Salesforce or Junxure CRM
- Strong verbal, written, persuasive and interpersonal skills
- Detail oriented with ability to work independently to analyze and research information
- Ability to identify, meet and follow through with client’s needs and requirements
- Must demonstrate excellence in organizational and time management skills
- Salary with incentive performance-based pay program
- Career track available with opportunities for advancement
- Health insurance
- 401(K) Retirement plan
- Paid holidays and vacation
- Mentorship and learning opportunities
- Paid membership fees for industry associations, conference attendance, and continuing education workshops
- Great working environment with professional growth opportunities