Financial Planning Associate
What we are offering:
With 20+ years of experience, we have a proven track record of success for our clients and our team. As a truly independent firm, we place our client’s best interests above our own, and are free to recommend the best products, solutions and outside expertise available. We work with successful families to help empower them by developing a clear road map together. Our goal is to build our clients’ confidence and success, as well as support their lifestyle and facilitate the achievement of their goals and dreams.
We are seeking a Financial Planning Associate to join our collaborative team in Philadelphia and enhance the delivery of the firm’s wealth advisory service offerings. If you have experience in wealth management, have a passion for designing systems, and are looking for a bridge to your next level, we want to talk with you.
What you will get to do:
- Collaborate with the Senior Investment Consultant and operations team by researching client issues, multi-disciplinary financial analysis, developing initial recommendations, and assisting with trading
- Develop IPS’s and financial planning projections utilizing Microsoft Excel, Mind Mapping, and Financial planning software
- Review client portfolios and develop recommendations to promote client family projections in like with the investment team.
- Coordinate work between firm specialists and other professionals serving the client, assuring that all work is completed on schedule
What we seek in a candidate:
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution; major in Financial Planning, Accounting, Finance, or General Business preferred.
- 2-5 years of experience in Financial Planning
- Familiarity with RIA custodians such as TD Ameritrade and Schwab, preferred
- High energy, warm, and confident style when dealing with clients and co-workers and genuine desire to help people
- Provide self-starter who is detailed oriented
- Proficient in all Microsoft Office products
- Superbly organized and seeks to create structure, processes, and procedures
- Collaborative, coachable, low-ego team player
- Competitive salary
- Profit Sharing Plan
- Team-spirited work environment
- Health Insurance
- Education assistance
- Free on-site parking
- Paid Time Off including fixed holidays, vacation days, and sick days