Modera Wealth Management, LLC
Mark Willoughby 115 Perimeter Center Place NE Suite 860 Atlanta, GA 30346
Comprehensive wealth management firm with offices in Atlanta, Boston, Florida, and Northern NJ seeks a Financial Planning Advisor to join its team. Modera Wealth Management, LLC is an independent, fee-only firm that provides clients with comprehensive financial planning and investment management. Modera has been featured in Inc. Magazine as one of America’s fastest growing private companies for three years (2012, 2013 and 2015). The work culture of the firm promotes collaboration, professional growth, and a commitment to providing exceptional client service. This is a full-time position located in Atlanta, GA.
Job responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Developing comprehensive financial plans focused on cash flow, tax, investment strategy, retirement planning, estate planning, executive compensation and risk management.
- Communicating with clients on the implementation of their financial plans and tracking of open items.
- Participating in client meetings to support the primary relationship manager.
- Collaborating with investment team to manage client portfolios and provide research on investment products.
- Managing rebalancing activities such as investment changes and tax-loss harvesting.
- Working with client service department to facilitate new client on-boarding and monitor service requests.
- Fostering new business development opportunities to help the firm grow.
Qualifications for this position:
- CFP® certification or equivalent.
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree, MBA a plus.
- Minimum of 3–5 years of professional experience in a wealth management-related or financial services field.
- Proven analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Highly proficient in financial planning software and computer software, including Microsoft Office.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Team player, able to work well with all levels of the firm, as well as with clients.
What we offer:
- Competitive salary commensurate with experience.
- Performance-based bonus.
- Safe Harbor 401(k) plan with discretionary profit sharing.
- Medical, Dental, Long-Term and Group Life insurance.
- Flexible Spending Account.
- Paid vacation along with summer holidays.
- Opportunities for professional growth and continuing education.