Nicholas Wright (CFA, CFP®)
- Maximizing company compensation benefits options, including stock options, Mega Backdoor Roth 401(k), deferred compensation, and tax minimization strategies
- Comprehensive financial planning and customized investment solutions
- Social Security optimization and distribution planning
- ESG and Socially Responsible Investment options
Focused on you and your needs. I thoroughly enjoy learning about what matters most to you and providing the best possible advice towards achieving your goals. I am a Chartered Financial Analyst® (CFA) Charterholder and CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ professional, with 6 years of experience helping professionals in the technology industry navigate their complex compensation benefits.
A little about Nick:
- I live in Issaquah, WA with my fiancé and chocolate lab, Jordy
- I enjoy traveling – my favorite vacation is a recent trip to Greece
- I love to get out and enjoy the Pacific Northwest – some of my favorite outdoor activities include hiking, golfing, and fly-fishing
- During football season, you will find me cheering for the Green Bay Packers every Sunday
- Schedule a 15-minute call with Nick
San Diego State University, Bachelor of Science in Business Administration – Finance, Cum Laude, with distinction.
NAPFA Start Date
April 23, 2021