Angela Sorensen (CFP®)
- Comprehensive financial planning and customized investment solutions
- Maximizing company compensation benefits options, including stock options, Mega Backdoor Roth 401(k), deferred compensation, and tax minimization strategies
- Social Security optimization and distribution planning
- ESG and Socially Responsible Investment options
My goal is to develop a meaningful connection between your financial goals and life goals. I want to hear your story, take what I learn, and use it as the foundation for building your plan. As a CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ professional, I want to help you gain the financial freedom to do the things you want, when you want, with the people who mean the most to you.
A little about Angela:
- I recently moved to Washington, after spending several years on the east coast.
- My husband and I love spoiling and spending time with our dog, Alpha.
- I love to go out and explore areas around our new home in Black Diamond.
- I will always be a die-hard 4th generation Pittsburgh Steelers fan. My Boston wedding was even influenced with a black (grey) and gold color theme & “Terrible Towel” entrance.
- In my spare time I am an avid bocce player and enjoy daily rides on my Peloton.
- Schedule a 15-minute call with Angela
Bachelor of Science in Finance, International Business, and Economics – Clarion University of Pennsylvania
Master of Business Administration (MBA) – University of Maryland
Graduate Certificate in Accounting – Suffolk University
NAPFA Start Date
April 23, 2021