True Worth Financial Planning
I’m Rachael Burns, and I help millennial women simplify their financial lives. I am passionate about helping women build a healthy relationship with their money that makes them feel confident and empowered. It is my mission to give women access to expert financial advice they need and deserve, even if they don’t meet traditional account minimums.
My Core Values
- Approachable– I strive to create a comfortable, supportive setting where you feel like you’re talking to a wise big sister. I use plain English, avoid technical jargon and use boring charts and graphs sparingly.
- Empathy– I provide a safe place to talk about money with no judgement or shaming. Finances can be emotional, particularly if your money is tied to an traumatic event like death or divorce. I’ll help you manage the impact these emotions have on your financial decisions.
- Empowerment– You are in the driver’s seat. I am by your side to offer guidance and encouragement, but all decisions are ultimately yours.
- Integrity– As a fiduciary, I am legally required to put your best interests above my own at all times. I give unbiased advice, and do not receive commissions or other incentives to recommend particular products.
- Transparency– Fees and included services are explicitly stated on the Menu of Services. Any fee adjustments for complexity will be discussed before you sign up.
- Accessibility– There are no minimums to work with me. I can meet virtually with you anywhere with an internet connection. I offer evening and weekend appointments to fit your busy schedule.
- Security– Any information you share with me is kept strictly confidential. I maintain policies and procedures to keep your personal data safe.