True Worth Financial Planning
I’m Rachael Burns, and I help newly single women achieve financial independence after the loss of their partner to death or divorce.
Through my own personal experiences navigating grief and finances, I found my calling — to support and empower other women during the most challenging transitions of their lives.
My Core Values
- Empathy– I provide a safe, comfortable space to talk about money with no judgement or shaming.
- Empowerment– You have all the tools you need to be successful. I am here to teach you how to use them.
- Integrity– As a fee-only planner, I do not receive commissions or incentives to recommend particular products or solutions.
- Transparency– Fees are explicitly stated on the Menu of Services. Any adjustments for complexity will be discussed before you sign up.
- Accessibility– There are no minimums to work with me. I can meet virtually with you wherever you are.