Loyd Financial Management, Inc.
Loyd Financial Management, Inc., was established in 1998 by its founder, Donald P. Loyd, J.D., M.B.A., CFP®, As a fee-only advisory firm, we provide honest, straightforward, and objective advice. We are interested in developing long-term, mutually beneficial relationships with clients that are built on the highest levels of trust, integrity, and service.
Our goal as fiduciaries is to assist you with all of your financial planning needs such as investment selection and management, retirement planning, assessing and reviewing your insurance needs, income tax planning, estate planning, and just about any other issue that affects your financial life.
Types of Clients
An important question to ask is “Why should I become a client?”
There are numerous reasons why prospective clients seek our advice and assistance. Many of our clients initially sought our services because they had experienced one or more of the following life-changing events:
- Death of a loved one
- Received an inheritance
- Received proceeds from a lawsuit
- New child or grandchild
- Goals and Objectives:
- Help you achieve your financial goals and dreams.
- Eliminate the financial mistakes that you would have otherwise made without professional counsel.
- Minimize time spent researching and managing your own investments and financial affairs.
- Provide you and your significant other with peace of mind that your financial affairs are handled properly and professionally.
- Simplify and organize your financial life.