Equestrian Financial | Get Financially Fit
While I realize there are a lot of options out there when it comes to hiring a tax/financial adviser, I strongly believe I'm second to none. Here are some highlights (pardon me for tooting my own horn for a moment):
- I maintain the highest and most coveted credentials in the industry. These took years and countless hours to achieve.
- I'm of a minority of advisers who hold an advanced, accredited
graduate degree, specific to personal financial planning.
- I have over 15 years experience in multiple disciplines spanning taxation, investing, insurance, financial planning and legal services.
- I'm a member of two fantastic networks, giving me access to invaluable, countless years of experience via a brain-trust of like-minded advisers. (i.e., I don't know everything!)
- The credentials and memberships I maintain, ensure I stay abreast of financial topics through rigorous, ongoing continuing education.
- I provide a very high-touch client experience which includes prompt communication, even after normal business hours, and personal visits to clients' homes and offices.
- I'm technologically adept and utilize the best practices and solutions available to ensure your data is secure in this constantly-changing online landscape.
- I'm not just a tax/financial nerd. I also focus on maintaining a high level of physical, mental and spiritual fitness in my daily life.
- The term fiduciary, to me, is much more than an industry buzzword. It's at the heart of everything I do.