Life Planning Partners, Inc.
At Life Planning Partners, Inc., we create and implement financial life plans to help clients reach their goals. Plans are regularly monitored and updated to reflect changes in goals, resources, or laws. Our ongoing service includes regular review of the following:
• Goal tracking;
• Asset and investment management. Client assets are placed safely with a large independent custodian;
• Cash flow planning;
• Tax planning with our clients’ accountant to optimize current and future tax situations;
• Estate planning with our clients’ attorney to create a sound estate plan. We monitor the plan and the beneficiary designations yearly to keep the plan current;
• Insurance planning. In addition to making certain a client is not under-insured or over-insured, we provide assistance with “shopping” for coverage;
• Major expense planning;
• Health care planning, elder care planning, and assistance with probate.
We attend meetings with our clients and their attorneys, insurance agents, and accountants to make certain our clients’ plans are implemented effectively. We feel it is important for all parties to understand the “master plan” and work together to help our clients reach their goals. Our fees are flat retainers based on client complexity.
The members of our firm work as a team, striving to provide the best in client service. We encourage you to visit our website at www.lifeplanningpartners.com for additional information, including our Form ADV. We welcome your call at (904) 448-5158 to answer your questions or just to get acquainted.